Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a trust fund has been setup for the children of Martin Reidy? If so, do you know who to contact?

I have his phone number, but really didn't want to bother his wife if I don't have to.

All of us have opinions on SCCA and how they have reacted. That is okay.

I think the most constructive thing any of us can do is to help the children go to college. I know from personal experience that any donation helps a lot.
 

·
don't cut
Joined
·
4,075 Posts
I have been trying the Irish Motor Club web sites and have not been able to contact any one. Possibly Seamus Burke could help. Does any one have his e-mail?
Richard Miller
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
there will be activity shortly in this matter...
we will post relevant info when we have a plan complete

thanks for the interest...and we will look forward to the assistance

regards
nd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
967 Posts
>All of us have opinions on SCCA and how they have reacted.

On 5/14 I send a letter to the SCCA President and each member of the SCCA BoD asking them to sponsor a trust. I got ONE polite response from a board member and NO action.

You bet I base my opinon of the SCCA on how they have reacted.

Jim Culp
prorallypix.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
>there will be activity shortly in this matter...
>we will post relevant info when we have a plan complete
>
>thanks for the interest...and we will look forward to the
>assistance
>
>regards
>nd

Thank you Niall. Look forward to the information.
 

·
Lost....We're not lost
Joined
·
419 Posts
>>All of us have opinions on SCCA and how they have reacted.
>
>On 5/14 I send a letter to the SCCA President and each
>member of the SCCA BoD asking them to sponsor a trust. I
>got ONE polite response from a board member and NO action.
>
>You bet I base my opinon of the SCCA on how they have
>reacted.
>
>Jim Culp
>prorallypix.com

"IF" the SCCA does nothing in regards to this matter, which appears to be the case as noted above, may I suggest we as a rally family outside the SCCA do SOMETHING for the families!!! Since I have NO experience in such matters, maybe one of you lawyer/accountant types can help us out here???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
>>>All of us have opinions on SCCA and how they have reacted.
>>
>>On 5/14 I send a letter to the SCCA President and each
>>member of the SCCA BoD asking them to sponsor a trust. I
>>got ONE polite response from a board member and NO action.
>>
>>You bet I base my opinon of the SCCA on how they have
>>reacted.
>>
>>Jim Culp
>>prorallypix.com
>
>"IF" the SCCA does nothing in regards to this matter, which
>appears to be the case as noted above, may I suggest we as a
>rally family outside the SCCA do SOMETHING for the
>families!!! Since I have NO experience in such matters,
>maybe one of you lawyer/accountant types can help us out
>here???

Sounds like Niall has it under control. Give him a week and see what happens.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top