Special Stage Forums banner

SARS scares away our detailed stage notes......

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Topi 
#1 ·
:( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-( :-( :-(
how strange ? i would of "maybe "understand if the rally was downtown Honkong....or Pekin...but in Edson ? aaaa....its going to be fun any way...i cant wait we just got back from toronto to put our car on the train :) just 9 dodo to go:):):):):)
Alain Lavoie
24Rallyteam
http://www.abikeonline.com/24rallyteam/

May 2, 2003:
Competitors: Important Announcement

It is with regret that the organizers of the Bighorn Rally announce that detailed stage notes will not be available at this year's event. Original persons contracted to perform this service have been prevented from completing the task due to the SARS scare. Extensive efforts were made to have stage notes prepared by another source but they were unable to re-arrange their schedules.

A full refund will be issued to any competitors wishing to withdraw their entry based on this announcement. Any competitors who have paid for the stage notes in advance will also be issued a full refund. We regret any problems this may cause any competitors.

The good news is that alternate arrangements have been made and stage notes will be prepared for the 30th Anniversary Rocky Mountain Rally.

Any concerns regarding this announcement may be directed to Linda Sakaluk at lindas@bourgeois.ab.ca, or (780)497-8472, or to Suzanne Stewart Regional Rally Director at suzannestewart@shaw.ca, or (403)277-6291.

Linda Sakaluk
Organizer

See less See more
#4 ·
There are people still ALIVE in Canada????!!!!

I thought it had swept you all away,

and then stopped exactly at the border,
just like our weather maps do down here.

thank gooodness there's still a few of you alive.

Who would pet all the moosies if you all were dead?

Now you can all die from high speed crashes from no notes!

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Black Rocket Rally Tires
http://www.blackrockettires.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.