Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I noticed that SCCS 2004 rules vary slighly from those of RA. I purchaced Corbeau seats and they are reclinable, however my cage won't let them recline at all, since this is not a 1 piece designed seat am I just screwed acording to the new RA rules???

Question #2 Regaurding suits may I use a 2 piece suit or do I have to use a 1 piece suit???

Question #3 If I bring my car up to sno-drift can I get teched and get a log book issued??? I don't plan on racing but I would like to get the car ran over by a inspector so I know what I will be needing.

Thanks for all of your support, and patience with me.
Evan Cline
91 Mitsubishi GVR4}(

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Contact the chief of tech. While I doubt they'll have time for non-competitors, you can set an appointment to have the car inspected.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
>Ok I noticed that SCCS 2004 rules vary slighly from those of
>RA. I purchaced Corbeau seats and they are reclinable, however
>my cage won't let them recline at all, since this is not a 1
>piece designed seat am I just screwed acording to the new RA
>rules???

Nothing new here, reclining (hinged) seats have not been allowed by the scca for several years now, R-As 2005 seating rules are the same as SCCAs were. FIA approved seats are strongly recommended.

>
>Question #2 Regaurding suits may I use a 2 piece suit or do I
>have to use a 1 piece suit???

One piece suits are recommended, but 2 piece suits are OK, provided they meet the other requirements in 5.2 of the rule book.
>
>Question #3 If I bring my car up to sno-drift can I get teched
>and get a log book issued??? I don't plan on racing but I
>would like to get the car ran over by a inspector so I know
>what I will be needing.

Look me up at tech, I'm sure we can accomadate you, but the competing cars will have priority.
>
>Thanks for all of your support, and patience with me.
>Evan Cline
>91 Mitsubishi GVR4}(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot Mike. I will see you at the snodrift next week. Thanks again for your help.

Evan Cline

1 - 4 of 4 Posts