Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
don't lift over crest > dust
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hi Everyone. I have not been on special stage for a long time. I'm looking to get out of the RX7 game totally.

I have an '87 RX7 Turbo car, built in '03-04. Proven winning build, '04 G5 regional national champion, 05 CRS G5 winner. Car has seen better days. Body is fairly straight, but rear quarter and B pillar met with Juniper tree. No DNFs. Low hour engine, street port turbo. Car is fast, handles well. Bilstein adjustable suspension. This car comes as a package with an '89 RX7 GTU body (complete) with a broken NA 13B. The GTU is very straight,good paint, but the passenger door met with the front fender.

I have tons of parts for these, this would be an awesome ground up build using the GTU body and Turbo drivetrain, or a killer street build. The cage in the rally rx7 is not current and you'd be on your own if you wanted to bring it up to spec.

Both cars have mostly clean sheet metal, the rally rx7 has been heavily reinforced and skid plated. I would love these cars to go to someone with both a love for rally and RX7s. These cars in rally trim are very competitive. I am looking for $5k for these two and want to sell everything as a package.

I have tons of pics, I will provide on request. Car is in Boise, Idaho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.