Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,

I am working on a magazine article on those running for SCCA ProRally National championships in ALL classes. I know of a few in Gp 2 and one in PGT. There must be some in the other classes.

Please contact me ASAP with details as my deadline is Monday morning. I don't want to hear any whining once the article has been published that your team didn't get mentioned.

mailto:[email protected]

Phone: 218-729-0821.

Also, WTMA will be creating the Spectator Guides for several ProRallys this season. Please fill out the Bio Form at:
http://www.winktimber.com/prorally/bioform.htm

Tim Winker
Wink Timber Media Agency
www.winktimber.com

·
R2- 50...WAIT! Make a left!
258 Posts
ProRally only? Not ClubRally?

n/m

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: ProRally only? Not ClubRally?

The magazine article is pretty limited and restricted to front running ProRally teams only. It will, of course, concentrate on the factory teams (they pay the bills).

The Spectator Guides need to have all ProRally info by March 31, though info on "local" teams for individual Pro/Club events needs to be provided 45 days prior to the event for any possibility of inclusion.

- TW

·
Registered
868 Posts
RE: ProRally

Tim,
Happy new year.
In my opinion, it would make sense for any car that is supported with manufacturer contingency money to have a chance at being included in such coverage. Is that a correct interpretation?
Dave

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Class championship info

Thanks to all who responded. Watch for the result in an SCCA ProRally Fan Guide to be published in Sport Compact Car.

Tim "Rally PR M I" Winker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts