Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted on the SCCA.org site is the posted June 21 (open) and July 21st (closed) dates for the proposed 2005 rule changes.

With the September and October Fastracks not having these results........I'm just curious.

Brian

·
Big Jump 800
716 Posts
The Board of Directors approved the rule changes at their meeting in late August... the PRB is meeting tonight and "communicating the rule changes" is ON THE AGENDA.

I said I'd try to get you all the exact wording about Labor Day... In my book its still "about labor day".

Stay tuned... and try to keep in mind that we're MONTHS ahead of past years despite the nasty setback of having to completely re-write the 2004 book... it'll be even better next year.

J.B. Niday
www.nidayrallysport.com

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
I was gonna let JB answer this ...

The PRB has approved the changes and I received them at the end of last week. Most of the changes have been incorporated into the rulebook. I am still awaiting a decision on one technical issue as well as a bunch of updated diagram artwork. After that, I am passing the rulebook back to the PRB for another review.

I am not sure what the distribution plans are for the book after that. I just edit the book.

Since the rulebook has not received final approval, I don't think I should be handing it out and I am not sure how appropriate it is for me to comment on the changes here. Considering all of the topics in the rule change concept that was commented on, there weren't a lot of changes to the rules themselves.

alan

P.S. I definitely don't know anything about next year's schedule.

·
straight at T
2,472 Posts
>P.S. I definitely don't know anything about next year's
>schedule.

Typically, this is announced at the awards banquet after LSPR.

Adrian

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I can tell you than Sno*Drift will be January 28-29, with approximately the same locations/timing as in 2004. We have done our best to keep entry fees as low as possible, and % stage miles to total miles is slightly higher. Look for a 26 mile stage. Information is being added to the web site as it becomes finalized. Everything should be set and posted by November 1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts