Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registration is now open for the RallyPark NorthEast RallySprints (3 X Co-1) on 10/11/03. There is a limit of 35 Entries. All information will be posted on: www.rallyparknortheast.com and www.ncrally.com

Each RallySprint will be on a unique stage configuration, which will be run in both directions.

A RallyCross will follow on Sunday, 10/12/03, with a discount for cars that competed in the RallySprints. There will be a greater discount to workers from the Rally.

If you have questions, please call 631-723-3272

Otis Dimiters
NC SUBARU Rally Team
www.ncrally.com

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
With GNR and Maine Winter off this event is a good alternative for some seat time! If you aren't ready for this weekend keep the November date open (Nov 8th) and come help make this one a success by being a stage marshal (contact me at [email protected]).

I was out at RPNE Saturday working on the roads and it looks like it's going to be fun! We opened up another 3 or so miles of new roads, including some very fast, and some very technical roads. I'm jealous of those running the rally sprint since I won't get to do those roads at speed in my street car... Some of the stages will be over 3 miles, so seat time will be plentyful. Also, the points available here could really shoot someone up the ladder in the NER series...

Alex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts