Special Stage Forums banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Uh Oh, UH OH, UHH OHHH!!!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
March 15 Tuesday is last day for early entry. $499.98 Please e-mail or have post marked by 3-15-2011, your entry form. Payment can be made at the event without penalty.
Get your early entry form in today for the $499.98 early fee. Price goes up tomorrow. Glad
I just want to confirm... So as long as I've emailed in my entry form I can pay the early entry fee of $499.98 up to the event date?

·
Uh Oh, UH OH, UHH OHHH!!!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just FYI, I sent in my entry form to the email address listed in the supps but I never received a reply email that it was received. I also emailed a second time today asking for a reply. Still haven't heard anything.

I just want to confirm that someone got it.

·
WRT Media
262 Posts
Pancho Villa trying to get to Paris

Will contact Richard as soon as I get to the states. Still on the road and will have to make a pit stop in Monterrey to do a Dyno on the Pug and wait for the morning to drive thru Nuevo Laredo.

Wish the pug had a/c but the tunes are blasting and keeping everything cool

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bradley's co-driver had work conflict so need a replacement. I posted in co-driver thread but want to here also since time is short. Call my # two won four, nine won four, eight two won nine.

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
That is a SAAB 93, several years older than a SAAB 99 and at least two companies removed from any Saabs.
Richard the SAAB snob. :)

·
Jason McDaniel
308 Posts
Registration was sent in before the deadline. I don't know why we're not on the list. I'm beginning to think the Millers don't like SAABs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
51 Not on Entry List

I mailed the entry Monday 14-March, but I'm also not on the list. I also emailed a copy. Please acknowledge the entry and payment was received in time.

Thanks,

Scott

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
I think we have it Scott. And Jason, I am not sure why we don't have yours. But we know you are coming. Our registrar works as a software person. As such, her home computer has the oldest possible version of Office meaning we have had to translate some of the entries back into software her computer understands. You know, it is like the cobbler's children have run around barefoot. :)

41 - 60 of 91 Posts