Special Stage Forums banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
I think you are correct. The file is at home so I will recheck. I believe the total stage mileage is about 55.

Yes, those are the numbers for the first rally. Rally 2 is 19, 32 and 51.

The day's total is 52.50 stage 106.59 transit 159.09 total.

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Correct. It would take at least 8 hours to run a proper, non-parade recce. Thursday is the only time for that as Friday will have us out on the course setting it up. We are not comfortable with the increased traffic that would cause so until people can get enough days off of work to do so, no recce. But we will keep trying to figure out how to do a full recce.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Roxton Rally de Paris Early entry dead line

March 15 Tuesday is last day for early entry. $499.98 Please e-mail or have post marked by 3-15-2011, your entry form. Payment can be made at the event without penalty. We need to know who is coming. Forms are on the web site- www.Rallyengr.com
Thanks

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Not yet. And by the way, do you have Jerry Brownell's contact info. He ran fast sweep at 100AW.

I will call Phyliss and make sure she acknowledges entries.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Document files for Firefox users:

http://rallyengr.com/documents/RallyWorkBook2009.pdf
http://rallyengr.com/documents/SUPPSDRAFT_1.pdf
http://rallyengr.com/documents/PBDWSEntryForm2011.pdf

edit: Ooops, can't even go there from here. Interesting security feature. Copy and paste the URL into the browser window AFTER going to the link Richard posted. It's doing a referrer check.

open another browser window
go to http://rallyengr.com

then copy and paste one of the URLs into that address bar above to get the document.

done.

It's a very mild pain, but it's really just a copy and paste instead of clucky click.

[for the wannabe nerds, the referrer will always be the page visited prior to the one being requested. If you go there from here, it will show specialstage.com.If you're cruising for videos of the hansen brothers, that URL will get sent to the website. It's pretty amusing trolling web stats for bizarro referrers.]

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Um, Tony Wood ran "Fast Sweep"/Safety Sweep at 100AW in Jerry Brownell's old rally car - Tony owns it now (he is bknblk on here) (KC0VSL)

Whose email are you looking for?

Not yet. And by the way, do you have Jerry Brownell's contact info. He ran fast sweep at 100AW.

I will call Phyliss and make sure she acknowledges entries.
press on,

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
so, no recce.
Yay!!! I wrote a rant about how, IMHO, recce has no place at Regional events but found that writing it and deleting it was cathartic enough to keep me from hitting send.

But we will keep trying to figure out how to do a full recce.
Guess I gotta crank out another rant some time tween now & the next one ...

sigh ...

·
aircooled
1,371 Posts
Yay!!! I wrote a rant about how, IMHO, recce has no place at Regional events but found that writing it and deleting it was cathartic enough to keep me from hitting send.

Guess I gotta crank out another rant some time tween now & the next one ...

sigh ...
Yes please rant on them for trying to do something new. When you post your rant maybe I'll post a counter rant.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I blame the meds, shoulder surgery can be a pain....

Yes, I ran Safety sweep in Oskar. Haven't talked the bookkeeper into Paris, though if you say something like you'll cancel if we don't come work, maybe.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Amigos,

Got the green light to come pick up our Pug that we had hidden down in central mexico, we are on our way back to try and make it to Paris :D

Fantastic! Get your early entry form in today for the $499.98 early fee. Price goes up tomorrow. Glad to have new cars coming to the event.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts