Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
One C2, one C1. Supps by first of next week.

Who wants true multipass recce? Willing to be in town by early Thursday afternoon to do it?

·
aircooled
1,371 Posts
I had planned to drive down on Thursday afternoon & Friday morning.

Multipass would be great, but I don't know if I could be there that early. I'm guessing you want to hold the class Thursday night and then have people make notes on Friday?

·
Registered
196 Posts
How about video recce?
That could work with one big exception. A likely rain in the next few weeks would draw the farm boys in their 4x4s to go mudding. The video would then only be good for the turns and not the conditions of the road.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I can be there Thursday night.

I still need a co-driver. Please send me a PM if you are interested. I have a spare medium helmet and HANS, so if your head is compatible, you only need a suit .

SL

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Web guy being notified. Don't ask me. Only the state of Texas says I am a computer engineer. I'm not.

ETA: Worked for me but I use IE.

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looking for co-driver

I'm looking for a co-driver for Paris. Curt is working that weekend and my initial prospects having dried up.

I am fine with a novice co-driver, so if you know someone who wants to try it out, let them know.

Car is Richard's old Saab 900 Turbo in G5 and I'm driving in from St. Louis, MO.

Robert Wright

·
Uh Oh, UH OH, UHH OHHH!!!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some questions about the supps.

There is a Parc Expose' on Friday from 6:00pm - 7:00pm in downtown Paris, Visitors & Convention Building.
Saturday the drivers meeting is at 8:00am in downtown Paris and the first car leaves Paris at 9:01am. Is this another Parc Expose' in Paris? If not, why would the drivers meeting start at 8:00 and need an hour before we start the rally?

Also, the route states that there is less than 15 miles in transit length, but the distance from Paris to Roxton is about 15 miles. Is this correct?

Will a detailed stage schedule be made available before the rally, so I know how much fuel to bring?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Some questions about the supps.

There is a Parc Expose' on Friday from 6:00pm - 7:00pm in downtown Paris, Visitors & Convention Building.
Saturday the drivers meeting is at 8:00am in downtown Paris and the first car leaves Paris at 9:01am. Is this another Parc Expose' in Paris? If not, why would the drivers meeting start at 8:00 and need an hour before we start the rally?

Also, the route states that there is less than 15 miles in transit length, but the distance from Paris to Roxton is about 15 miles. Is this correct?

Will a detailed stage schedule be made available before the rally, so I know how much fuel to bring?
Transit note states that no transits will be longer than 15 miles.

The first stage is new and 4.15 miles from Paris. It is used once one way. You then transit to service in Roxton and tweak the carbs. The 2nd/last service being roughly noon. Finish final stages of rally #1.
1 1/2 hr break to start of rally #2 with one service breaking up the afternoon
Rally to finish 6:00 - 6:30+- Lights should not be necessary but bring them as usual.

Stage miles 33.30
Transit miles 75.05
Total 108.35

1 - 20 of 91 Posts