Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank all the organizers / volunteers / and fellow competitors for a great event! - Thank You All!

Glad to see Norm and Keith are alright as well.

Warwick - Sorry I almost cut you in half - I was just trying to get your decals in tight for a good close up.

We had an absolute blast.
Thanks
Warren

·
Registered
376 Posts
>Just wanted to thank all the organizers / volunteers / and
>fellow competitors for a great event! - Thank You All!

>Thanks
>Warren

I'll second that. This was My first event as a driver and Jaclyn's 3rd as a co-driver. We had an absolute blast. Everything had gone so smoothly all day. And we even won the triple caution thong! :p

Want to say thanks to all those who lent us stuff to get us to this event. you are awesome.

And thanks to our sponser www.vividstudioz.com for their support.

·
Registered
287 Posts
EDIT: Sorry, the site is down right now. Ill post them again later in the other thread when the site is back up.....

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
997 Posts
What a fantastic event.

Super roads and the nicest folks ever (ALL of them)

It was good to meet more Canadian-Finns and see that group F is alive and kicking in AB !

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Yah, a huge thanks to everyone who came out to help make teh event hapopen. A really big thanks to Andy Hayward and Janusz Komorowski Sr. who helped be get our car back on the road and for spending so much time with me.
Also a huge thanks to the medic crew who came on foot the 600m to the car from their staging position!
Gotta love powderface, a hell of a road (when you stay on it) and we managed my biggest jump of my rally career on the northbound run!
Great event, too bad I was spectating on Saturday!

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
Thank you to everyone from me too.
Didn't want to take everyone's time while at the mic but there were more thanks to go out...
Here's a few:
CARS, for letting us US'rs play in your sandbox and welcome us so warmly.
Hanson's/Canadian Pacific, for getting us to and from far-flug events.
Subaru, for the great contingency fund.
Northern Metallic, for thinking of the important people, not us competitors, we have fun just driving around.
The Blackhawk MX park and the Inn, Coyboy Rex and the other residents who don't mind us throwing rocks all over their place.
And Especially for me, ZeBe and his immediate and extended families for all the support they offered me. I don't want to be a Finn, I've been made an honorary Canadian, Maritimer and now I'm Polish too!
Our little group started and finished three cars and had a blast doing it. All rabid fans don't have to speak French.
Shawn, Andy, spandex sweep guy and everyone else - a really fun rally.
Video available as usual at:
http://www.randyzimmer.com/video
R Zimmerinski

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks to all the competitors too, for driving the wheels off their cars. I was really impressed with the commitment and speed of all the competitors, and the depth of talent reached all the way to the last car (even fast closing! haha).
Must say the 2wd cars were flying...from the suzuki's to the civics, and of course the Dueling Golfs. It made for a fun weekend of shooting.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey Keith, what the hell were you guys doing messing up MY creek bed, keep out, there had better not be any subaru parts in there!!! ;-) Famous Powederface gotcha's, man I love that road. Glad everyone is ok.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Hey Randy, your close call on SS11 is the same corner that took out Tom McGeer and Jeff Smith last year (hence the caution that wasn't in the book last year)
Thanks for the videos!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts