Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Once again - your shots are the shiz nit!
Too bad you took your finger off the button - while saving your life!

Thanks
Warren

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great pics... does anyone have pics of L'Estage's wreck? Also, Peter Thomson looks huge beside Nichols in one of those pics... How tall IS he? }(

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
>Great pics... does anyone have pics of L'Estage's wreck?

Zimmer's site has video of us going by that shows how far off the road Lestage was. Follow his link on the photos/video forum.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
>Peter Thomson looks huge beside Nichols in one of those
>pics... How tall IS he? }(

I know - I wandered up to the front of the line up before the last stage and stood beside Peter - he is at least 6'3" maybe more. Must be fun to get in the car over the cage/ etc.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
>Great pics... does anyone have pics of L'Estage's wreck?

L'estage's wreck was in a place in teh stage where media access was next to impossible, and it was well after the media had to leave to get to Blackfoot stages.
I suspect there are some pix ...but only a few. Reports are that the damage is superficial, and that the repairs are much easier than you might think.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
> Reports are
>that the damage is superficial, and that the repairs are much
>easier than you might think.

Although they went off a huge exposure, luckily the ground they endo-ed in was soft & swampy looking without rocks or trees.

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Although our photo position was only about 1.5 km away from Antoine's car, our first priority was to check on Norm and Keith. We heard their car crash and was much closer. I saw Antoine's car under a tarp, and it was slightly shorter than normal :)

W

1 - 8 of 8 Posts