Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be willing to record this on VHS and mail it to me?
Then I can convert it to digital on my computer and everyone can download it from me for free :)
Sounds like quite the battle, would love to see it.

Skye Poier
Seattle

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
>When are Big Horn and Rocky going to be on TSN anyway?
>

The reply today from Lawrence at TV2GO for that exact question was

"we should have big news this week"

What that means I do not know

Shawn

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
>I can email you the french version of the Bighorn ?
> i can digital it...but i cant host it...
>
>Alain Lavoie
>24Rallyteam
>http://www.abikeonline.com/24rallyteam/

That would be great!! I can host it on my server.
Please anon FTP upload to: ftp.f4.ca /incoming

Thanks

Skye Poier
Seattle, WA

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
BIG news would be great, especially if its going to be aired by a cable company that broadcast in the States.

The did seem to be less TV cameras at the western events, at least in-car ones.

·
Registered
213 Posts
No word yet on the broadcasting of our events. :-(

But hey, at least we know TSN isn't hurting for things to broadcast. Why, on July 20th at 3:30AM Mountain Time, you can watch the 2002 World Baton Twirling Championships!!!!

Personally, I'm waiting for the 2003 Dewey Decimal System Library Book Cataloguing Championships. Last year's champion, Irma Grombacher of Putumshawa Iowa, had to pull out with a nasty left palm paper cut infection, and is now back in shape to defend her title....... ;)

Dave

P.S. This 3 week layover between events is obviously really getting to me.....................

·
Registered
426 Posts
I was channel surfing the other evening, and what did I see on TSN, POKER! They were broacasting a f***ing poker game on The Sports Network. It was like driving past a bad wreck, you have to watch for a few seconds, the commentators were actually getting all pooped up about the cards one of the players was holding, I thought I was going to be sick.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't feel too bad, I think ride-on lawnmower racing has a higher budget than the SpeedTV SCCA rally coverage here. No, really.

Skye Poier
Seattle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts