Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Don't forget I have rooms available at competitor rates and worker rates at Town House motel ($58.00-double and $52.00-single) and the Inn of Lancaster for $60.00s at Townhouse motel. Best Western at $58.00's and media rate at $70.00's.

I will at the end of April...if I do not get all of the rooms that are blocked for workers/competitors filled. Just e-mail me and I will help you get that room rate. I would like to see these motels get filled since they ARE HELPING TO SPONSOR THE EVENT. They brought their prices down for Rim.

Book a room just to be safe but check back with me later and if i have some rooms to give up...just e-mail me and I will get you in at that rate.

Denise McMahon
Director of Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World ProRally

·
Nerd with a clock & clipboard
252 Posts
FWIW,
I stayed at Inn of Lancaster when I worked a race at Willow Springs last month and it beats Motel 6 by a long shot.
My room had a frig, microwave, coffeemaker and VCR. Even popcorn for the microwave. Pool and Jacuzzi were heated in February. Not the most modern facilities but spotlessly clean and friendly service from the staff.
Besides, where else can you stay that has Stealth Bombers printed on the shower curtain?

Just my $0.02

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.