Stage 12 = Liebre Mtn II - 5:57pm
Stage 13 = Maxwell RD II - 6:30pm
Stage 14 = Super Special IV - 8:35pm

Pete

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Boys and Girls:

ProRallies are still non-practice events. By publishing detailed schedules early you are inviting all kinds of folks onto rally roads prior to the event.

I understand the need to plan for the rally, but we need to agree to a format that gives mileage and time breakdowns without publishing a course map...

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
The sched is up on the Rally America site

Kent Gardam

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Uh, well the Wild West Rally 2003 was taken to task for not having a detailed schedule published a week ahead of time.

Oh, I take that back - Rim has obviously had the schedule of activities up for a while, just not the level of detail I wanted.

Why is the practice an issue? Isn't anyone caught practicing subject to exclusion? The roads aren't exactly a secret --- most of the stages are the same as last year.

Glenn

·
Retired Rally Photographer
2,069 Posts
I vote they should make road 7n23 a stage next year. This was the road the shuttle bus went up to bring specators to Liebre Mtn. It led to the end of Liebre and the beginning of Maxwell. Driving that road was so much fun (even in a base model Cavalier rental). Only problem is it'd be a 3 mile stage that requires 70 pages of notes.

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts