Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nerd with a clock & clipboard
252 Posts
Unfortunately, DNF.
On Super Special #3 (I think) nosed the landing off the yump and forcibly removed the front undercarriage. His co-driver told me he had been experiencing trouble with the handbrake all day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yea, the second running of the super special stage took out a few cars. The jump seemed to be the culprit. as the cars were nosing into the ground. I think all of the dammage came from the left lane... I know that is when burke was taken out, although i havent heard if it was because of the jump... I also know that the porsche was taken out on that lane... he broke the frame, and split open the car, so much that his Jack and reflective triangles fell through the car..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yea, thats kinda what i figured..i saw the car afterwards.. I was on the start line so i really couldnt see what was going on at the jump. once the cars launched i could see them for about 25 feet. then there was nothing but dust. I sent someone down with my camera and got a pic of the porsche doing the same thing. I will post it up shortly...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.