Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if I run the WSRC both days it is 400. If I want to run the USRC it is 850. I understand a slight bump in price but 450 for the same stages just a different trophy?? Stage notes aren't included either :eek: Ahh, looks like I'll be running the WSRC.

Btw, yes 400 is a bargain by today's standards
:)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Josh,

The actual prices are: $550 for the regional rallies and $850 for the national championship entry. There is also a $150 discount for regional entries from out side the regional area. This is actually the same differential as it always has been. We have always made an effort to keep the regional rally entry as low a possible.

The recent Sno-Drift Rally was $675 and $800. Last year's STPR was $625 and $875. It has yet to been seen what the entry for Oregon Trail and STPR will be for this year. I know both events are doing their best to keep the costs down but we are all battling increasing costs and fees.

If you do some price comparisons you'll find Rim to be a "fair deal" in today's rally world. Hope to see you there.

Ray Hocker
Chairman, Rim of the World Rally

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't saying rim was too expensive compared to other events, but I was just wondering how there is such a big difference between the national vs. regional. Is there something that cost way more to put a car out there under the national name? Either way I find the 850 to be a fair deal, but I find 400 to be a steal I can't pass up :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts