Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!

I'll be travelling for the first time to LSPR this year...and looking at the flight times, lay-overs, and then distance from Marquette to Houghton, it doesn't look like it's worth my money at all to fly if it's going to be a 16 hour drive from where I am. Anyway, I'm in State College off of I-80 in PA. If anyone would be passing by the area on Wednesday evening to Thursday morning and could pick me up, I would make a significant contribution to the gas cost. Contact me if interested @ (610) 413-2732 or agk5011 <at> psu.edu

Thanks!
Alex

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Just in case a direct ride does not work out, Alex, I found that flying into Milwaukee was the optimum choice for LSPR. You might find a ride easily to/from Milwaukee, from folks traveling from the Chicago and Indianapolis area.

Mark B.

·
Surrender the Booty.
2,149 Posts
If you can fly from Detroit to Pelston Regional I can give you a lift. The rates generally arn't to bad from Detroit to Pelston and back, we've opted for that a few times instead of the 4 hour drive to DTW.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's actually not *too* expensive for me to fly to Marquette...not anymore expensive than for me to fly anywhere else in the midwest (NWA has all their flights from State College going to Detroit). I checked and it was $355 today, but if I could pay $200 for the same amount of time off of school and get to be with a rally team the whole time...well, it's better from all directions.

It's lookin like I might be stuck flying though...

Thanks!
Alex

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
PMing yoou right now.

Also, see if you can catch up with Eric Langbein over in the Pittsburgh area. He has been running a lot of the RA events this year.

Mark B.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.