Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Also look into the Ontario airport (Ontario, California -ONT). These are usually cheaper flights (if you can get them) as well and I can give you a ride to/from there.

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
I'll need a ride to LAX after breakfast at RIM as well. So if anybody can help that would be great. Otherwise, Alex you wanna get together on something? I'm sure there will more than two of us....

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

Oh yeah, I think my flight leaves early in the afternoon if that helps (or hurts).

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Transporter - Antelope Valley

I have used these guys a number of times. I recommend them. The only downside is that you are on their schedule. But, THEY do the driving. Remember, Alex is young enough that he can't rent a car.

>- You can also take a bus:
>
>http://www.avairportexpress.com/
>

press on,

·
Registered
213 Posts
Alex and Dennis,

Avis Rent-A-Car is offering discounts on rental cars specifically for Rim. Go to the Rim website and click on to General Information and then to local info. The prices are listed as well as the group number. Looking forward to seeing you all at Rim.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
No offense, but does anyone realize that Alex (rallybrat) is 17 years old and as such, probably couldn't rent a car even if he plopped down $1000 on the counter x(

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
>Alex and Dennis,
>
>Avis Rent-A-Car is offering discounts on rental cars
>specifically for Rim. Go to the Rim website and click on
>to General Information and then to local info. The prices
>are listed as well as the group number. Looking forward to
>seeing you all at Rim.

Thanks Donna. We already have a car rented, but unfortunatly Kim needs to use it to get back to LAX for his 1am flight to Washington DC. Something about a daughter graduating college Sunday afternoon. I really don't wanna rent another car just to get from the hotel to LAX. Unless someone wants to give Kim a ride to the airport at 1am???

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, I ordered my tickets last night. I didn't want to late any longer because I wanted these tickets last week and since then they went up $25! Anyway, I got my return flight at 12:30pm, so I have a ride to LAX with Pete. I just need a ride to from LAX now.

My flight comes in at 12:45pm, so that should give me quite a few options I think...

Thanks!
Alex

·
Retired Rally Photographer
2,069 Posts
>Ok, I ordered my tickets last night. I didn't want to late
>any longer because I wanted these tickets last week and
>since then they went up $25! Anyway, I got my return flight
>at 12:30pm, so I have a ride to LAX with Pete. I just need a
>ride to from LAX now.
>
>My flight comes in at 12:45pm, so that should give me quite
>a few options I think...

Yep! I get into LAX Wed nite, so I can't help you there. My flight out is at 12:15pm on Sunday, so I can get you back to the airport.

(I can't get over how cheap flights are!)

Pete

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh sorry, I'm arriving Thursday.

Yeah Pete! I can't believe it either! It was originally going to cost me $213 for direct flights both ways at those times, but now it's $238. Not bad...It cost me more to fly to St. Louis...

And thanks for the link to the bus. If I can't get a ride I guess I could just take it to Palmdale, but of course I'd rather not if I don't have to, haha...

Thanks,
Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts