Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

Will anyone be heading in to LAX for Rim of the World on Thursday, May 5th, that would let me share a ride with them into Lancaster? My flight arrives at 10:30am on Thursday morning from Philadelphia, but I'm missing recce and therefore have absolutely nothing to do Thursday, so my times are relatively flexible (when I ordered the plane ticket after seeing Cherokee's schedule, I figured 10:30am Thursday would give me more than enough time since Cherokee ran a Friday morning recce when they started even earlier on Friday...I was wrong!)

Thanks,
Alex

·
L1 !!! HPR into HPL
950 Posts
Alex,

I arrive at LAX at 2:50 Thursday afternoon. If you want to wait, I could take you to the airport.

Also, leaving for LAX after the breakfast on Sunday. Am available to take anyone who needs a ride to LAX on Sunday PM. Am planning on arriving at LAX no later than 1 PM for my flight.

David Weiman
rallydave at pobox dot com

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
RE: Ride available

I am into LAX at 10:24pm Wed
and out 12:55pm Sun

Already have a rental - anyone need a lift?

press on,

·
Registered
924 Posts
Leaving Lancaster at @5-5:30 am Sunday headed for LAX, room in the car if anyone needs it, also getting into LAX Friday at 11ish, anyone need a ride to Lancaster i've got room.
Josh

·
Registered
132 Posts
Alex--Have you solved your ride from LAX to Lancaster Thursday am. problem yet? If not, contact me for possible pick up and ride. Kittydogm(at)aol(dot)com. Carolyn

·
Registered
223 Posts
Alex you are such a bum! get your own car! : )

I would give you a ride if I still lived in Hollywood, but unfortunately I am still enjoying exile on the Eastern front in the IE!

Look forward to seeing you.

·
L1 !!! HPR into HPL
950 Posts
Alex,

If you don't get a ride, you have my cell, leave me a message and I'll contact you tomorrow when I get to LA, find you and drive you up to Lancaster. See me at the breakfast on Sunday if you need a ride back to LAX.

David Weiman
rallydave at pobox dot com

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Alex, left you a message on your cell and answered your email. I'll pick you up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts