Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Richard Burns' unfortunate situation ( I wish him all the best-something had to be up to pass out), and therefore being out 2004 season, any word on his replacment? This may open the door for Colin McCrea or?

·
Registered
789 Posts
Subaru is holding off on any such decision for a bit. Why?

1. Out of respect to Richard;and
2. Seeing what Ford does. If Ford goes Markko Martin will be Petter's teammate. If they continue, Colin would be a good choice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, I really dont see colin just hopping out his nissan after 3 weeks of racing and then jumping straight into the impreza. I mean thats like running a marathon taking a five minute break and then running the mile. I am sure these guys are in good shape but that would be pretty crazy. Also, there is not much time before dakar, so he will surely be focusing on getting used to the nissan which would leave no time to test with the impreza.

·
CR>R5 into L3- 100 Finish
626 Posts
As far as I know Tommi is still going to run the Monte for 2004, then it's pretty much open.

Whiplash RallyeSport

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.