Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
I proofread what Christian gave me about a week ago. I have heard nothing at all since then. I hope to talk to him tomorrow at Oregon Trail to find out what's up.

If it were not a rally weekend, I'd expect him to respond here soon.

alan

·
www.christianedstrom.com
2,144 Posts
>Has anyone heard or seen an update concerning the revised
>rules that Christain and others are working on?

Hi Jeff,

I've received Alan's changes and am working with Mike Hurst on adding one more change to ClubRally points in order to get the rules right. They should be ready to go to Sue tomorrow and be posted on the site by the end of the week.

Hope to see you at Rim. Make sure you keep the boys in line, eh?

- Christian

Bjorn Christian Edstrom
www.christianedstrom.com

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
The formatting needed a lot more work than expected, then some of the reviewers were on the road because of Oregon Trail. For the last couple of days, we have been wordsmithing a couple of sections. I handed off what I think is the final draft rulebook to Sue today.

I apologize for the repeated delays. I have been trying to fix as much of the rulebook as I can under the scope of my assigned task of making sure that the 2004 changes have been applied to the 2003 rulebook.

alan perry

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
The revised rulebook has been posted to scca.com. Click on the Rally link and then click on the Forms link and the link to the rulebook is near the top of the page.

alan

·
Registered
967 Posts
>The revised rulebook has been posted to scca.com. Click on
>the Rally link and then click on the Forms link and the link
>to the rulebook is near the top of the page.

Or if you have a cable modem, or faster connection, take the direct route to:
<http://www.nwr-scca.org/rally/2004PerfRallyRules0512a.pdf>

It's a 3meg download of 133 pages in print format. While you wait for the download, just take a deep breath (or four). We need these moments of meditation to recall the past and recognize just how far web usability has come since the days when 3meg downloads were the only way to transfer a large file.

Jim Culp

·
Big Jump 800
716 Posts
And a HUGE PRB thank you to Alan for all his help getting this revision finished... as we all know; no good deed goes unpunished, so you should expect to be asked to help with the rulebook in the future!

J.B. Niday
www.nidayrallysport.com

·
I am not here anymore
2,798 Posts
>And a HUGE PRB thank you to Alan for all his help getting
>this revision finished... as we all know; no good deed goes
>unpunished, so you should expect to be asked to help with
>the rulebook in the future!

Your welcome.

I am more than willing to work on future revisions of the rulebook. With all of the complaining that I have done about the rulebook, it wouldn't be right for me to not help fix it.

alan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts