Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
"Hmmm...Mama always did say that fast cars and fast women would lead me down the road to Hell...considering that we're married, and what we're rallying, we should be relatively safe..."

·
Registered
151 Posts
The gate is small, and narrow is the way that leads to life, and few are those who find it...

A narrow, late 70's Corolla, on tight, snaking POR roads, sparsely attended... I think their odds are good!;)

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
997 Posts
HEY- That's the newest members of the W.Michigan chapter of RCM (Rally Club for Men) - Steve and Liz Peacock. In their first ever rally, they finished both club rallies! (got the car only 2 weeks before and had lots of sortin' to do.)
Yeah - we saw this nut too- threw rocks & mud at him we did.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ya know... the catholic church has gobs o' money. Maybe with their involvement, we could boost rallying in the U.S. Wouldn't it be neat to have communion at ATC's and confessionals at FTC's. Just think of all the pervs already living in the deep woods that would now have more to do between Sundays!:+

Brent

·
Registered
60 Posts
No thats my old car! And man that car rocks so its old but fun as hell. Just moving up to 4wd turbos.

Robert Wilmot
803 pgt

Go Steve Hope u had fun in the car.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is it not a sin to endanger fellow man by holding up a sign on a windy road that may distract the driver and cause an accident??????

Ummmmmmmm is the object of the test to score high or low????? I think I'm right up there with the lawyers, politicians, clergy and the crabby old cow that served me at Appleby's last week

Don......:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts