Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez, car rentals (not rallycars but those to get to event from airport) have been hard to come by thus far for Rally America events. Flew into to Detroit and it was slim-pickings because of SuperBowl preperations and now flying into St Louis for 100AW and just learned Mardi Gras is going on there.
Ben Bradley, what big non-rally event is planned in Oregon in April?

Can't wait to hear the rental car companies explain that they are sold out because of the BIG car rally!

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>Mardi Gras in St. Louis?

I'm guessing there still aren't any in New Orleans. Or residents of St Louis rent them to go to Mardi Gras. Don't know, its the excuse I got trying to get a car. They are like 11 hours drive from each other and maybe farther looking at the RA map for the location of Missouri.

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>Ben Bradley, what big non-rally event is planned in Oregon in
>April?

I think that might be around the time of Sasquatch Days. Or it might be Festival of the Umbrellas.

Ben

PS: The above is a lame attempt at humor.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
>>Mardi Gras in St. Louis?
>
>I'm guessing there still aren't any in New Orleans. Or
>residents of St Louis rent them to go to Mardi Gras. Don't
>know, its the excuse I got trying to get a car. They are like
>11 hours drive from each other and maybe farther looking at
>the RA map for the location of Missouri.

St. Louis has the second largest Mardi Gras celebration (behind New Orleans), so that's why so many have been rented out to the travelers coming to the city.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.