Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Four tree two remember Andrew
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that just as SS has survived Zuckerberg's attempts to monopolize and manipulate you, so has RallyAnarchy. Come by and visit.

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
932 Posts
While I use to bounce between here and RA pretty frequently, RA got over ran by some individuals that I didn't speak for the majority of the rally community. It wasn't welcoming, it wasn't inviting, it too became pretty toxic place to be. If that issue isn't addressed, I'll be staying away.

·
Four tree two remember Andrew
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey now, nothing mutually exclusive about the two spaces - kinda like living with two sanctioning bodies.

*rolls into car meet-up and passes out flyers advertising for a different car club. 😅

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
932 Posts
Hey now, nothing mutually exclusive about the two spaces - kinda like living with two sanctioning bodies.
That is true, but I would never encourage someone new to travel over there. While forums can be a fun place to talk about the things we love, being verbally accosted for no real reason is reason enough to stay away. Deal with the issues, or history will repeat themselves. While this site will never be what it use to, I'm going to do my best to encourage positive conversation and not let people feel bullied.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm all about getting the forum model back in the fold! It was the post over at RA that reminded me about this place! Put it back in the book marks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts