Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Achievement Unlocked!
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Registration is open for HDT 2012! (Saturday May 12th)
First thing you'll notice is that we are going to be using the NASA Rally Sport registration system this year.
You might already have a login, and you probably already have data in there. NRS does a great job of keeping track of all of your info.
We have a little "how-to" video posted on the site if you run into trouble, and you can always contact us for help. One thing to remember is that nothing shows up on the entry list, or shows as "confirmed" until it is checked by an organizer. (for those used to hitting enter and instantly showing up on the entry list) Fear not, we are hitting refresh and checking it probably as many times as you are. :) Be patient and your info will get checked off, and we'll get you on the 2012 High Desert Trails Entry List.

v1.0 supps are up: http://highdeserttrails.com/downloads/HDT Supps 2012 v1.pdf

We'll have the same awesome stages as last year with extra miles for new stages and a few surprises - this will allow us to give you a unique challenge even if you ran HDT in 2011.
Speaking of those who have run HDT before, we will again offer a special alumni discount to anyone who has competed in the rally 1973-2011.

See you all in the High Desert!
- Kris

·
<catchy rally phrase>
1,261 Posts
trying to enter! apparently I already have a NASA account, but who knows what the hell my password is. Trying to get it sent to me, but no automated email yet.

Someone hacked my facebook account today, so maybe I should ask that guy? :D

·
Achievement Unlocked!
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Smilies!

Race Vehicle Listed
Service Vehicle Listed
Emergency Contact In Database
License Plate in Database
Correct VIN for race vehicle
Service Vehicle Insurance Listed in Database
Driver - Jonathan Burke

Jon has the most complete entry so far. :D
A lot of that info will just need to be entered once, and it will make HDT and future registration a breeze.
I put in a bug request to have them fix their "Choose your preferred beer" selection. I didn't see a single Mexican beer on there!

If you have any questions or issues - email [email protected]!
Thanks!
- Kris

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I have a lot of yuck faces...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
There any chance of a Saturday morning registration and tech? or having a slot for tech/registration later at night?

Ridgecrest is 6 hours from say Reno or San Fran. which is 11 pm friday (assuming leaving at 5pm from work) :) like 20% of your competitors probably would love this lol

If not no worries i'll figure something out (leaving at 3 with lots of speeding?) lol j/k sorta... :p

·
<catchy rally phrase>
1,261 Posts
There any chance of a Saturday morning registration and tech? or having a slot for tech/registration later at night?

Ridgecrest is 6 hours from say Reno or San Fran. which is 11 pm friday (assuming leaving at 5pm from work) :) like 20% of your competitors probably would love this lol

If not no worries i'll figure something out (leaving at 3 with lots of speeding?) lol j/k sorta... :p
+1 if possible....I was planning on leaving work at Noon....Sat AM reg/tech would save me 1/2 day of vacation AND a night in a hotel because I can crash at Zach's. Pretty please? If you say yes, I promise I'll wear a front bumper ;)

·
Kevin Welker
479 Posts
I'm targeting HDT as the maiden voyage of my "new" car. I Hope KMount and I can get the engine together and sputtering by then with some help from Doug Nagy.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
looking at the supps (driver looking at that wtf) not sure there would be time for tech Saturday morning.. (oops) hmm... so i'm probably asking for something that can't happen... though maybe tech and register until 10pm if possible ? :) I can maybe give the tech a beer for staying up late .. and other few beers for passing my pile :p lol

·
Achievement Unlocked!
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Achievement Unlocked!
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Entry List for 2012 High Desert Trails
* Only 10 days remain for the early entry price. April 7th deadline reminder.
* Your entry is not considered complete until you are paid.
* This event has a limit of 30 cars and we started 26 last year. :)
* Join us for a well run, one day event, in the high desert!

- Kris

·
CrewChiefBoys&GirlsClub RI #77
136 Posts
For you SoCal guys: Welker will not be running this year so if you need a trailer / tow vehicle / hand. Let me know. Send me a pm

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Booo!

do you mean welker won't be running HDT this year, or any rally at all? :(

hope all is well with the fam/ job / life type stuff

1 - 20 of 20 Posts