Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a large thank you goes out to everyone involved the event was a bit hectic but ended up being a real good time. We went to Laughlin with two goals, get both cars back in one piece and get Vartan the CRS championship. Both were accomplished so we had a successful weekend. Victor put in a great drive in his first outing in Group N, fifth overall a very good drive (please next time stop hitting things! just kidding). vartan it was the easiest service I ever had no problems just keep it filled with gas and the windows clean!

Now to the fun part, highlights were Ole and Mustafa on the mini-bike on Wednesday night, once again Mustafa you brought the 160 proof party starter, I really enjoyed Rim and Laughlin because everyone took the time to relax and have a good time sometimes we forget that part. On Saturday night it was very nice to meet and see Ben Bradley, Lance Smith, and members of the notorious Minnesota Mafia!

Happy New Year and holidays to all and we hope to see you soon.

Jay "Insta family" Socha
Jeffrey "Boc Choy" Shu

and the rest of the Chaste Automotive Staff

·
Registered
83 Posts
Chinese cabage......I mean bocchoy. Thanks for the excellent help.
We are happy to have the car back mostly in one piece because of you guys. The service video is suppose to be quite impressive to watch (Arrives this next wednesday).

You guys worked like a bunch of pissed off Pikey's
}>

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yeah! Jeff, Jay, Ben and Dave and all of the Chaste Automotive monkeys, thanks for keeping the car in the fight!

Abel
Right Seat Monkey, Team Rally Monkey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts