Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
This looks great... But when I click on the entry list, it tells me that the start list hasn't been posted yet. Should I be looking elsewhere to see who is entered??

Also, when I click on the Thursday photos, etc. it gives me the same front page and no info. I know, I'm probably looking a little early.... but I wanna know! :)

How's the weather in Laughlin, besides cold and windy! :)

KT

·
Registered
150 Posts
As of 10:30 am that satellite is up and running. So scores should be posted soon. Weather is nice, no rain or snow is sight in Laughlin or up on the Rim.

Ryan Allison

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Still the same...
Anybody know if things have actually started? Are the cars in transit to the first stages? Sudden weather changes? I'm need my rally jones now!:p

Jerry

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Just been to their page, clicked on everything in sight and nada!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Even when I do that, I still get the same thing when I click on the links... the same opening page that I got before.

Except for the entry list page, which comes up with the entry list headers but no entry list.

On the other hand, glad to see it's not just me!!!

Guess I will try the link above instead of my bookmark (to the main opening page)... maybe that will "fix" it. :) What do I know about computers...

KT

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
"Except for the entry list page, which comes up with the entry list headers but no entry list."

Actually that appears to be a formating problem. All 38 starters are listed there, they're just all on the first "really wide" line. Keep scrolling right.

The link at the top of this thread works for me.

Kent Gardam

·
Registered
124 Posts
I called a service crew, and the word is that
Mike G. did not get to travel, so Paula is
operating the satelite link business out of
his notebook. She seems to have it accomplished.

I see the first day up, with stage 2 and 6 scrubbed.

I dont know the story on sic, but that mud hole that
ate stage 2 is likely rerouted through on 6 as well.
Short of moving finsish, I guess they scrapped it.

The order is Millen, Nelson, O'Neil, Gubelman.

Tony C. has a sick turbo.

Scotty H. has injured the Mitsu Gr 2.

And Mike M has injured the FX-16.

That is all for now...

YFHS

pt-

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Anyone still having problems getting to the results page, e-mail me. I changed browsers and got on straight away. Little known browser, but delivers the goods. Well done Paula, good job. What about the battle in Gp2/5? This is a good one.

·
Registered
374 Posts
RE: Where's Leon?

Leon went out at the end of SS4 with an expired engine.
:'(
He and John were third behind Millen and Nelson going into SS4.

Sorry Leon. You guys were haulin'!!

Jim Wright

P.S. Thank you John for the sweet treats at the A.T.C.!!:9

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Group N

Wow... Nelson leads it now after day 2. Note also that O'Neill is in third, but that Shane Mitchell who was a retiree on SS1 yesterday was faster on three of the five stages run today. Woulda made for one helluva good Group N battle if he hadn't had problems yesterday. Anyone know what happened to Shane?

Jerry Winker

1 - 19 of 19 Posts