Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Rally Photographer
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was Ramada Express shown tonight in the channel INHD1? I see it scheduled from 7-8, then midnight to 1am. That's as far as my guide thingy goes. INHD1 is a high-definition only channel.

It's not 8pm, but there is some fruity movie on now instead of rally, so I don't know if it is true or not.

·
Registered
672 Posts
This is the 2002 Ramada Express Rally. The first ever to be photographed in high definition. It was recently purchased by Comcast for broadcast on their HD network. It has been showing regularly.

Voice over narration on the show is well know actor Greg Henry.

This year's Ramada Express was also shot in HD and will begin airing in the near future on the HD-Net network.

Ray Hocker
Clerk of the Course,
Laughlin International Rally (formerly Ramada Express)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ray,

High Def is cool, but how about us low-lifes without HDTV channels? Will the broadcast be scheduled on any other network or available on DVD?

Bill Westrick
Just another old Navie from Michigan

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
<<<< well know actor Greg Henry >>>>

Pse pardon my ignorance, but who is he? I honestly have never heard of him.

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
Registered
672 Posts
The folks at HD-Net are allowing us to air the show on any other network in standard def. We are just starting to look for other interested parties. Likewise the entire show will be avaiable for download and viewing over the Internet. We've not worked out all the details yet but will post them as soon as possible.

I used a poor choice of words to describe our narrator Greg Henry. The word veteran might have been a better choice than "well known". Sorry.

I think if you follow the link in the earlier post you'll have to agree the guy has really been around a long time with great success.

Ray Hocker
Laughlin Int. Rally

1 - 7 of 7 Posts