Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you know both Tulsa and OKC regions have secured locations for RallyX events so expect to have some events around the state this year.

Also, we here have got the OK from the SCCA head office to run a Tarmac RallyX series which we will also be starting. Yes it is different than solo, more than just the scoring. More closer to our first event.

stuart

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
North Central OK please!! Tulsa OKC are good!

Your foam cone trophy has a place of honor on my desk and wants friends!

·
right over crest
77 Posts
Very cool to hear. What area will you guys get to use? How will you run the event different from autocross, besides totally all runs?

Brent

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tarmac rallyX

at the start of the course is a gate which the cars go through both at the start and the end of every run, but you have a choice which way you go: 1st run to the right, 2nd run to the left, 3rd right, 4th left so each run is going to opposite direction from the last. I hope this will signify the fact in rally you have to read the road. Also, after lunch a couple of the corners are modified so the afternoon run again is slightly different.

we hope to have our first event end FEB/ early MAR

stuart

·
Registered
196 Posts
at the start of the course is a gate which the cars go through both at the start and the end of every run, but you have a choice which way you go: 1st run to the right, 2nd run to the left, 3rd right, 4th left so each run is going to opposite direction from the last. I hope this will signify the fact in rally you have to read the road. Also, after lunch a couple of the corners are modified so the afternoon run again is slightly different.

we hope to have our first event end FEB/ early MAR

stuart
Congratulations, good after all your hard work.

Brad
#727 Datsun 510

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Don't forget 100 Acre Wood Feb. 25-26....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts