Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed the improvements this magazine has made in three issues?

I really enjoy the Photos, the variety of articles, and the Nicky Grist articels especially. The physical quality of the mag is much nicer than the first issue too...

I hadn't seen anything here about it, I hope people who may have been dis-interested after the first issue give it another chance. I'd hate to see it go away...

Russ

·
Registered
342 Posts
I enjoyed the first issue but it did have an unrefined feel with 14pt font and grammar errors galore. But the later issues have only improved upon themselves. What I especially like is that they cover domestic drivers as well as international ones; for example the second issue had a few pages about Matthew Johnson. Its also cool that they cover the British series. Yep, photos are cool. How about the two-pager of diggins near the front of the second issue in the av subaru.

·
driver needed preferably w/car
860 Posts
Rally World Magazine will be at Maine and we will have the July issue available. Please take the time to check it out.

More details on when and where we will be should be posted on the website with in the next few days...

www.rallyworldmagazine.com

Thank you everyone for the support and feedback.

Rebecca

1 - 5 of 5 Posts