Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Chattanooga Region double RallySprints previously scheduled for October 23 are rescheduled to November 20. This allows us to pair with the Rallye de Paris double C2 rallys before and after Thanksgiving. The RallySprints will be Tarmac events on a mountain road. No hillclimb cars, just rally-legal cars. Quick, short transits with no waiting to drive down the competition stage nor waiting on hillclimb cars to do their thing.
Special arrangements have been made to help those entering a Tarmac event one weekend and the gravel event the next weekend.
There will also be a $50 refund for any entrant of the combination of the RallySprints and the Texas Star and Paris by Night ClubRallies.
In addition, there will be a trophy awarded in Texas for the overall winner of the combined events. It will be indexed so any class has a chance to win.
Thanks to Juanita and Richard Miller for their help in working this out.
See more info at www.dixierally.org
Bill

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Name of event:
Sequatchie Tarmac RallySprints I & II

Headquarters, Dunlap, Tennessee (Sequatchie County). Only 25 miles from downtown Chattanooga and the attractions that rallists enjoy there.
This event, combined with Rallye de Paris, will give you six coefficents in a week to wind up Divisional Championships.
Bill

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just a reminder that the fall Rally De Paris and the Two Rally Sprints will be the only "in division" points events for the Southeast this year.

Mike

·
Registered
83 Posts
What's the deal on the Rally De Paris for November of 2004?
Their website doesn't seem to be updated yet, only talks about the past event. And my e-mail to Richard M bounced.
Anyone know what the situation is? When are they going to start taking entries?

-Aaron

ClubRally Scirocco Mk1

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Organizers Richard and Juanita Miller are competing at Colorado Cog ProRally. I know they were a bit rushed in preps for that. Expect catchup when they get back.
But do be sure to join us for the trip to Paris. We will pass through Huntsville on the way there.
I know you will be at the Sequatchie RallySprints so if you do Paris also, you will get $50 back. And a chance at the All Around trophy.
Bill

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Additional information on the Sequatchie Tarmac RallySprints I and II has been posted at www.dixierally.org or www.rivergate5speed.com.
New info includes Supps, motels, maps and local information. Incudes more info on the Overall Trophy to be awarded at Rally de Paris (www.rallyengr.com) for the combined results from the Tarmac events and the gravel events in Texas.
Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.