Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RECENTLY, I SENT A LOT OF DONATED RALLY SHIRTS, STICKERS AND VIDEOS TO THE TROOPS IN IRAQ, MY BROTHER(BRIAN HUDSON) HANDED THEM OUT TO VARIOUS UNITS. HERE'S WHAT HE HAD TO SAY.

Hi Nick, tried to go to that website but they are censored or filtered out here so if you could go to that site and thank everyone who signed the cards and donated stuff thanks that would be great. The shirts were a big hit and the stickers are everywhere now we even used them to cover holes on the couches in the breakroom, sure looks like a rally place to me. Tell them thanks from the men and women 380th AEMXS KC-135 Maintenance squadron flying for Enduring, and Iraqi Freedoms and missions to the The Horn of Africa. Talk later Nick. You'd love it over here, there's lots of roads where you could really open up and go with a rally car, I'll try and get some pics and send them to you over the next few days.

Brian

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE ORGANIZERS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SEND WHAT EVER THEY COULD AND SUPPORT OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM.
THANKS, NICK HUDSON
(WILL POST PICTURES AS THEY COME IN)

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Brian, It was our pleasure. Enjoy the stuff we sent you, wish we could do more. Stay safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts