Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
>Can anyone tell me about Rallye de Sanair?

So, who are you getting into the car with? :)

Give Brian or I a call this weekend!

-Ray Jay
G2 something-or-another

·
Registered
229 Posts
>G2 something or another
What is that a tease? I think I am going to beat the hell out of the Audi for this one. Anyone have a tire choice for this one? I think I am going to go with Kumho v700's. 'Bout you guys? I figure a mini-bar costs more than this rally, I might as well give it a shot. Watch out Canucks-Rabid rides again!! Now if I can just get the wild man to call ALL the cautions I might be alright. And if anyone gives him a drink I'll kill you!!

:eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drag radials! That's our secret weapon...

Yeah, right. Like I'd tell anyone if I had a secret weapon. Or like I'd even run drag radials on a Saab. Hehe.

We'll be there. At least we plan on it. In the grey Slaaby-slaab with the kewl stripes on it.

.ethan

www.saabworks.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
regarding tires, don't forget that they MUST be DOT approved tires in order to comply with the supp regs...

Pou

·
Registered
229 Posts
Had me sweating bullets!! A quick check at the tire rack confirms the Kumho's are DOT approved. Geesh, and I thought the supps where for the co-driver. Learn something everyday. Anyone have hotel plans yet? I don't want to stay in Montreal if I don't have to. }>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts