1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>And it is not John Buffum! Too bad we will only be able to
>see them go in circles. the spectating is looking rather sad
>
>where are you finding an entry list?

Morgan:

You are correct, not John - but there will be a JB in the car :).

No entry list yet. Just information on the French language rally forum from people who have seen the submitted entries.

Are you going to the rally? If so, let's make sure we meet. As you might recall, we spectated on the same corner at Charlevoix on SS #1 and did not know it.

I will be at scrutineering, shakedown stage, cermonial start, etc. on Friday.

Doug Woods

P.S. Can you not use your press credentials to get into the stages? If you can, I will do the driving back and forth!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Yes, I will be there with the Subaru Canada team, so I will be at the mercy of the job at hand. It would be an honor to meet a legend such as yourself! I don't know if the press credentials will allow me into the stages, there is nothing about it on the website (that I have found at least). I hope so, as ten hours is a bit of driving for two stages run twice! What is the other spectator stage besides the Hippodrome? As of yet I don't know what my rally transportation situation is, but your offer sounds good- Can I trust your driving?:p

I'll keep you posted
My email is [email protected]

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the other spectator stage besides the
Hippodrome?

Morgan:

The other spectator stage is the Parc Technologique (run twice on Sunday) which is in Quebec City and is shown on the city map on the web site. It is basically a short blast through an industrial estate.

See you there.

Doug Woods

·
Start Flat 30k Finish
366 Posts
>Yes, that is why I questioned his driving ability:+
>
>Code orange! Does that mean I have to bring plastic and Duct
>tape?:9
>
>New website looks good! see you there

No! You can buy some ridiculously overpriced plastic and duct tape, as well as potassium iodide placebo tablets, from the Havspeed concession stand. If you try to cross the border with that stuff you may end up incarcerated... You're much better off to give us the business, and all your other money for security reasons.

...and I don't even know about Doug's driving abilities, but he is one hell of a good-looking guy.

Andrew
http://www.havspeed.com

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
>...and I don't even know about Doug's driving abilities, but
>he is one hell of a good-looking guy.

Andrew:

My driving is OK. As for the other, you are either a very lonely guy or you must have been thinking of someone else!

Doug Woods

·
Start Flat 30k Finish
366 Posts
>My driving is OK. As for the other, you are either a very
>lonely guy or you must have been thinking of someone else!
>
>Doug

Hey, how could I forget, you're one of the few and proud who have signed the the car!

·
1973 WRC POR
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RE: entry list posted

>Entire post deleted as I was shooting off at the mouth and
>now am self-editing. Suffice it to say that they can't start
>the cars in this order.

Andrew:

If you go to the rally website you will see that this is the Entrants List. The Start List link has not yet been activated.

Doug Woods

1 - 17 of 17 Posts