Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
don't cut
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here it is only June and we have already lost our proposed date of Dec. 4 for Camp Maxey in Paris. A Guard unit has scheduled that date for training. So we are looking at shifting a week either way. A week earlier is Thanksgiving and a week later is of course Dec. 11. Duh. :) Any thoughts?
Richard Miller

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Thanksgiving weekend was popular before, as a lot of people have Friday off and save a vacation day for travel.

Or you could just enter the tanks in their own class...as long as they promise not to use live ordnance. :)

Bruce

·
Registered
43 Posts
I always enjoyed the Thanksgiving weekend. Thursday with Family and then a 3-Day rally weekend. Either date works for me though.

What's live ordinance? ;)

Justus.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What everyone else said. Less vacation used is good - plus I wouldn't be able to come the weekend of the 11th and I'm really, really, really hoping to have a car to come out and play with next time (though I'll come out and work again if I don't - so maybe you should be hoping I can't find one) :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
My vote is for Thanksgiving weekend, but subject to change if my Driver (BusTour / Ryan) prefers the 11th at which point I will change my vote to coincide with his because it's just not a whole lot of fun to co-drive without a car and driver.

~Chris
Co-driver #710 PGT

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanksgiving would be great. Leaves a little time to prep for the Ramada Express (hopefully....)

"Soon to be out of retirement" Jowi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts