Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Jct Motorsports &Collision
374 Posts
Go Alex!!!Go He did a good job co-driving at Ski-Sawmill for 8 miles. Once we cramed him in the car hope doesn,t get much taller. He will have to sit on floor in the back seat. Good luck at Rim , Alex. Chris Putzier:7 :7 :7

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Must be...I was driving home from my volleyball tournament talking to Chris about Rim plans when he mentioned this post, lol...I figured I should go check it out :)

Anyway, unforutnately I won't be running Cherokee Trails. The ProRally Series will leave me broke enough to keep from trying anything else.

I'm not sure how they got this idea. Last week I got an an odd messege on my cell phone from Rally Promotions asking who I was running with or what I was driving at Cherokee Trails because I signed up at either Rally TN or Sandblast? (well, obviously not Rally TN...) I have a hard time believing I did, since I knew I had my ride with Chris before I left for the rally...hrmmm...unless someone asked me if I was considering running CT and I said "yes" out of guilt...I guess I should return that phonecall?

Thanks,
Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts