Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is rally WV going to happen. I have heard talk that it might not (read as will not) take place.

What gives?
What happens to the ECRS (NASA) championship?

Bob Wall

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Hey Bob,

Did you send in comments to the Nat'l Forest Service? If not, please do so. It needs to be done by July 10, I think; see Wilson von Kessler's psot from about 10 days ago on this conference. We can't know about Rally WV until the NFS closes the comment period for the road use permit application, and reviews them and gives a response of 'yea' or nay'. A number of activist organizations are already commenting against us, so a well thought out comment letter is essential.

Thanks,
Mark B.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark,

I read the post and replied to the person that was listed with a pro rally response. I hope others have done the same. Good to know it is still on the books for now.

Thanks Mark and will we see you at Maine?

Bob W.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Yes, and ready to kick yer sissy AWD b***!

Hey, you need to ditch the 'VW821" and get a forum handle like 'spensivesubie821'......no I'm not the least bit jealous.....

And the work is still going well.

:) Mark B.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That name is only one sponsor away. See ya in Maine Mark and will look forward to getting smacked down by you and Duffy.

Bob W.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
One event and one DNF? Takes a lot more stink than that to reach the 'stench' level!

Keep in the sport and DNF's will flow like water at times; just hang in there!

Mark B.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I wrote my letter and mailed it in (e-mail, and postal mail with fancy paper).

Did you send a letter?
If so, great, see you at Rally WV.
If not, you're a slacker :(

-Aaron
ClubRally Scirocco Mk1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts