As a former editor (albeit of a boring legal periodical)
1. Well . . . SURE ARE BIG FONTS.
2. No bylines.
3. No editorial statement.
4. (And this is stick in my craw) No coverage of the fledgling Rally Series of North America, while both STPR and Rim were mentioned.
However, I recognize how difficult it is to get a first issue out, and to get content for it as well.
What I would like to see:
1. Calendar of events broader than just ProRally and WRC, including divisional level rally (it would just take a page) - this would alert the rally interested public to events that they don't have to travel halfway across the US to see.
2. Some regional event coverage.
3. Letters (I'm sure this will come).
4. Maybe another columnist or two.
Just my .02, and congratulations to Ms. Bradley and the rest of her staff.