Special Stage Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, thank you to Ken Block, Rally America, and anyone else who had a hand in sending out the Rally Workers DC Shoes Coupon Card!!! I would work the rallies regardless of payment because I love rallying! That being said, the card and other efforts to bless the workers by rally organizers and RallyAmerica (over the last several years) have been highly appreciated as a reminder that others appreciate our efforts.

Just today I tried to use the coupon for a bunch of shoes for my family, however, the coupon code was not accepted by the DC Shoes e-commerce/webserver. The specific error message indicated that the code was not valid. I tried lowering security settings, accepting all cookies, etc. -- to no avail. I have taken part in a fair amount of Internet commerce via this computer without many problems... so I am leaning torward thinking that it's not a computer configuration issue. There is no expiration date on the card... Has anyone else run into problems? Anyone been successful?

I will try additional "workarounds" later... I "looked around" the "Net", RallyAmerica's site, and SpecialStage for mention of this problem, but found nothing.

Thanks for any help/input.

Dave Moore

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>Perhaps if you inquired over on the RA forum...???

I tried the RA Forums, earlier in the day they were all locked from posting... Now the "FEEDBACK" forum IS open, so I will be posting there momentarily.

Dave Moore -- Wellsboro resident (STPR), rally worker, sports car ('74 260Z) and rally fanatic, too poor to participate, boo hoo... Blessings to all!

·
www.christianedstrom.com
2,144 Posts
I've used the coupon succesfully to buy a hoody and some t-shirts.

I'm locking this thread, since you've gotten some responses on the RA site.

Thanks,
Christian
Specialstage.com staff member

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.