Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Old Fart
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rally West Virginia (as all rallies) needs workers. The rally is July 27 28 in Snowshoe, West Virginia. Snowshoe is a top notch ski resort located in the mountains of West Virginia. Two of the stages on Saturday will be on the paved access road up to the top of the Mountain. We can use volunteers on both Friday and Saturday, but can accommodate those who can only work on Saturday or FRiday afternoon and Saturday. This is a beutiful area of the country if you have never visited it. Snowshoe also is very popular with mountain bikers who use the resort's trails and ski lifts.

to register use this link: http://www.rallywv.com/volunteerinfosignup.html

I am Chief of Controls and you can contact me for more information.

·
Rally, Win, Drink Beer
895 Posts
I am considering driving out Friday night, but it's going to be a last minute decision...

·
kirraa kirraa
163 Posts
Already signed up and assigned!! I recommend this one to anyone who loves rally. The area is beautiful, the roads are amazing and the drivers and riders are great folks to hang with.

Come on out and join us.... whatever you can commit to is great!

·
Registered
570 Posts
SADLY, braces for the nine year old, two in college, and gearbox and clutch work for the WRX mean that I won't make it back this year... Despite the various problems of last year, I had a great time, and had hoped to come back. I love the rally HQ scenario and really wanted to see Mark's mobile repeater setup again... It will have to be next year. Best wishes to all.

Turns out my wife has to head to Florida that weekend for family issues with her aunt, so that is one more thing keeping me from RWV... I guess this wasn't meant to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts