Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the name of the company that is producing the Rally videos this year? I remember looking at their web sight after Sno Drift and they were supposed to be at Rim. Can anyone help me with this.

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Rally TV? That's us.
http://www.rally-tv.com

Right now STPR plans are not going smoothly. S*D sales are not enough for us to break even on that yet, and STPR will cost more. (Rim woulda cost ALOT more, so we didnt go). So... funding still isnt handled.

We are currently verifying funding for STPR. I had lots of cool stuff lined up, but things keep falling thru.

Small budget stuff is hard. We should have an update soon.

:)

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
Registered
672 Posts
The Subaru Rim of the World Rally is producing its own DVD which will be available in about 4 weeks. The DVD will include some unseen footage from Speed's coverage by Doug Plumer and lots of additional footage created by film maker Harris Done and several other Hollywood cameramen. The program will be between 1-2 hours with behind the scenes coverage going way beyond what is possible on a short broadcast show.

Details on the DVD will be available on the Rim web site soon.

Ray Hocker
Chairman, Rim of the World Rally

·
Old Fart
560 Posts
JC, I hope you bring lots of Sno*Drift videos to STPR. I know I want to buy one. For some reason (laziness?) I haven't got around to ordering one. At least this way you won't have to pay postage.

Paul Jaeger KC8YRY
PRIMO Stage Crews
For a Good Time, Call PRIMO!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
At Sno*Drift, they were at registration, then at the main service areas(at STPR, that would be the green). I expect they'll be at the same sorts of place at STPR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts