Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone in cyberrallyland!

I would like to let everyone know that Rally TV is still alive. Unfortunately, we have had some normal non-rally life setbacks during the time of completing the Sno*Drift pilot, but I can assure you that it will be pretty rad when it is completed next weekend.

I further need to explain to everyone that the rallymovies.com guy is NOT affiliated with Rally TV at all. He beat us to the punch, but will not beat our quality, quantity or diveristy of footage.

S*D coverage will be 45-60mins, DVD cost is $13.95 +shipping. This is a professionally produced, cased & packaged DVD, with footage from a small army of volunteers, competitors and fans. Proceeds from this endevor will help fund Rally America's efforts, and to raise Rally TV up to cult status for future heli use, and more/unique on board stuff as well, to further promote our sport.

Our teaser/trailer will be on the website next Tuesday. Our near broadcast quality DVD can be pre ordered by emailing me directly, or via the websites below. We will be updating the GNI site this weekend, and adding an order page & PayPal ability.

Thanx for your support!

JC
[email protected]
www.rally-tv.com
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I see no reason to talk down any effort out there who is working hard to get exposure for US rallying. I'm sure the different programs will have different formats and perspectives, but, honestly, I'd support anyone in this small community that takes the initiative.

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My apologies, I didnt think I was talking down. I will edit to make it less so.
:)

I must make everyone aware that rallymovies.com has no affiliation with Rally TV in any way.

I do however think that RAlly TV will provide higher quality footage from a wider variety of angles.

I also would like to assure everyone that the delay in the pilot is unfortunate, but we are still working on it.

It will be really, really cool when complete, and future Rally TV releases will not take nearly as long a duration after the event.

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Let's keep in mind that for $24, anyone can have both. I intend to order the Rally TV offering when it becomes available. I already have the Rally Movies DVD. What I've found particularly interesting about the latter is that it shows nearly every competitor in many locations. If a driver is not in the top echelon, it provides an excellent opportunity to compare yourself to the best, a learning opportunity not to be missed. It's also the only way many competitors will be able to get high quality video of themselves for use(with permission, of course) in presentations to potential sponsors.

I look forward to seeing the Rally TV DVD, but(maybe) for different reasons. I suspect anyone contemplating these productions will find both valuable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts