Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rally TV will be filming at MFR. 100% confirmed.

Any competitor who has a camera in the car is encouraged/welcomed to donate their incar footage, however it will need to be given to us within 1 week of the event, as we hope to do edit/post work ASAP & get a product to the masses within 3 weeks this time. THat pretty aggressive, so I MUST set a cutoff date.

Oh, same goes for any speccies who catch something good on tape!

If you have an incar camera, it is nice to have a placard or whatnot with car #, name & sponsor on it within view of the cam(more exposure is good!).

I will also try to get a handout sheet with this info to the organizers for distribution with the supps.

If yer gonna wreck, do it in front of the cameras!

**NICE job by the Speed crews on STPR BTW...**

Thanx all. See ya in Maine.

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe- No. I am filming too. Lurch is competing in this one. I have LOTS to do still on the WRX, and Rocky gets picked up today. He will be around cuz John Hruska(from the Houghton area) is buying him & gonna rally LSPR in it this fall I believe. :)
Pete- Yes. Today or tomorrow with an update, and then next week with a much closer approximation on time for the pre filming meeting on Thursday.

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
997 Posts
Don't know if my driver for this event has a camera- if so we'll be happy to help out w/ film.
No Mark Utecht :-( this year - Damn, did we ever have footage last year (the big yump on Concord Pond at full lock- ohh baby).
Good thing Mark NEVER gives up on driving!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts