7 Knestis/VW M2
8 Carapetyan/Integra S
9 Lawrence/VW M2
10 Frick/VW M2
11 Pugh/Eclipse P1
12 Heitkamp/RSX S
13 Spence/GTI M2
14 Barnett/Scirocco M1

If you are anywhere near, come on out and see the fun.

K

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hopefully I can come out and Help on an event in your area. I am moving to the NW Indiana area for ( Family Reasons ) October 05.
I've been involved with Rally Racing as a Organizer/ Worker, Ham etc since 1981.

Dave Folker
Spectator Safety Coordinatoor
Pacific Rally Group
N7RLY

·
Registered
189 Posts
For those of you that chose not to come you are missing some of the most awesome roads that i have seen and fast. The locals of the town of Linden have totally welcomed us and have made us feel very welcome. The guys at NASA have also done a great job managing the whole event. Day 2 is here and there are some close battles, it will be exciting.

Rallymeister

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Brian, sorry to hear of your DNF. You have to train your trannie to be able to put up with sustained high speeds! Come back to the real world where we don't subject you to such punishment!

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

·
Registered
410 Posts
RE: Rally Tennessee

Great event. Those that did not enter including myself missed a fantastic event. Great roads, great scenery, great service area, great tech location, supportive community.

Fortunately, I did at least get to drive the stages in the sweep vehicle. I can't wait for next year.

Forgot to mention that 2nd and 3rd place were decided by the number of stages won. The competition was tight.

Matt Smith
www.fireantracing.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.