Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a rumour that rallysportonline had new owners. Can anyone tell me what happened to Summit, the last owner if true. stuart

·
Registered
240 Posts
RE: It's not a Tooma!

"RallySportonline.com New Ownership'
After a year of downtime, we are happy to announce that Rallysport is doing business again. New owners Scott and Carrie Wilburn are now partnered with "Nui" Srisook to promote this rebuilt company. Please visit the website, www.rallysportonline.com, for all of your rally memorabilia. We also can be found at most East Coast rally events. We look forward to expanding our inventory and meeting the request of the rally enthusiasts. We welcome your comments and invite you to register on our website today.

Thank you
Scott & Carrie Wilburn
Nui Srisook"

Not sure on what happened to Sumit. I haven't seen him since summer last year at one of the DC Rallyx.

·
Registered
907 Posts

I think ss.com would like to know what happened to Sumit. Probably the sole reason why we did not do calendars this year as we are still trying to recover fiancialy from the loss.

-george

·
Registered
187 Posts
rallysportonline.com

Yes it is true, rallysportonline.com is under new ownership. Unfortunately rallysport was miss managed and was not producing. My wife and I partnered up with Nui Srisook and have been working the better part of year trying to re-establish accounts and contacts with the goal of rebuilding the company.

Scott Wilburn

I don't know what has happened with Sumit. Since we have taken over I have not spoken to him.

·
Registered
452 Posts

>I think ss.com would like to know what happened to Sumit.
>Probably the sole reason why we did not do calendars this
>year as we are still trying to recover fiancialy from the
>loss.

Well, if you find him, let us know, too, as he has a rather large
outstanding bill for tires from a car he built for someone...

Mark Tabor
www.silverstonetyresusa.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts