Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
RE: Rally is not a spectator sport.

The sport wont grow without spectators. I know alot of people here don't want spectators and would be happy with just lower entry fee's, but for those who want to run the whole championship in a quick car --- you need about 150k+ to run the championship. Sponsors need a good return in their investment. If the sport ever wants to make a profit you need people to show up to the events. People like rally because of the speed/jumps/flat out driving. Everywhere I take my rally car people ask about the races and want to know more" they think rally races are only overseas" I know I would pay a 10 bucks or so to be at a great spectating point aka jump / fast S corner ect. Super specials need to be fast with jumps/ watersplashes to get spectators excited. I spectated 1 event this year and was ticked that I could only spectate in one "boring" spot the whole event. Any event can abtain a sponsor, but keeping them is whats important.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.