Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody...

...was wondering if you could help me out. After a frustrating weekend of surfing the 'net (and checking out LSPR happenings) on a slow - and moody - dial up connection at home, I have been somewhat unsuccessful in finding rally-related activities in New Zealand next week.

You see, I'm taking my lovely wife to NZ for our Honeymoon. While we're there, I'd like to try and catch some rally action, whether it be the Dunlop Targa NZ, or maybe even weaseling my way into a 1 day rally refresher course (2 days or more might be pushing it, unless she wants to ride along with me!).

I figure that it would be a real shame to go to NZ, and not take in some rally experience - especially since my 2003 rally plans have been put on hiatus for other "things". If you have any advice on schools/courses, events, or just cool rally stuff to see, I'd be happy to know about it. Heck, I'd even be satisfied if I could leave NZ with a Possum Bourne Motorsport shirt!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mike

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
> You see, I'm taking my lovely wife to NZ for our Honeymoon. While we're there, I'd like to try and catch some rally action

!!!!! if I'd been asking about rally stuff on my honeymoon I would have been sent home. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts