Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Primitive is putting on another RALLY DRIVING SCHOOL March 18-20th in Hillsboro, OR. The field is grass covered, flat and relatively easy on cars. Great for beginners and intermediate drivers wanting some seat time and expert feedback. Groundschool is Friday evening, with the exercises and practice rally on (Sat) and a RallyCross competition (Sun) We do plan to use our exclusive rollover simulator on Friday (see site for video clip)

We plan to do a "mini Stage Rally" for the driver and co-driver students on Satuday in addition to our regular "graduation runs" So you get 2.5 days of instructed training, a short rally, and a ton of fun for one low entry price.

Early entry fee is $310 (bringing your own vehicle) We have AWD rental cars available for an additional fee. visit the website under RALLY SCHOOL button or call to register 503-624-2139 www.get-primitive.com and as always email with any questions: pauleklund "at" msn.com

The NEXT school will be our NorCal school in Santa Rosa, CA on April 22-24th and that one is already beginning to fill up! Don't delay, check it out!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Let me be the first to sign up for the March school. I'll let you know if my wife will be with me for the school again.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jennifer might be able to attend this as well. It all depends on how things are going. The baby is due any day now, technically it was supposed to be today.

I might even take the driving portion this time.....in a Del Sol! :)

Ill be in touch.

-Harley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts