Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool, just heard about this and a quick search didn't turn up an info on it here on SS yet.

This Sunday, Team O'Neill is hosting the rally reunion at Lime Rock, should be a good time.

From the Release: "Team O’Neil is working with Lime Rock Park to help establish a new rally segment in their annual Historic Festival 30. Team O’Neil and Lime Rock invite our rally car owner friends to join us at the new “Rally Reunion” section that will be part of the Sunday in the Park Concours & Gathering of the Marques."

Full Details:

http://teamoneil.com/blog/2012/08/join-team-oneil-at-lime-rocks-historic-festival-30/

·
Toltec Rally Team
866 Posts
Not to be a cranky old fart here, but TON sponsored a rally reunion/gathering in New England and this is the only place I've seen it on SS or elsewhere? WTF..... We'll it is a fairly exclusive area of Ct.

·
Registered
337 Posts
It was mentioned in the TON newsletter, too. I'm not too "plugged in" (don't really use facebook or twitter, etc) so maybe it's me, but TON's events tend to slip through the cracks. I usually hear about them the day before or the day after with little chatter about them.

Tim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts